Aviation Worldwide Training is a dynamic and innovative training company. All members of our training team are professional trainers/facilitators who have years of operational experience in the fields of Aviation - Aircrew, Ground Operations, Investigation and Engineering.
We offer our clients a bespoke service in the delivery of the following Aviation Regulated training for Initial, Recurrent and Refresher courses:
- Crew Resource Management Training (CRM)
- Aviation Security Training (AVSEC)
- Train the Trainer Courses
- Ramp Resource Management HF Training (RRM)
- Safety & Emergency Procedures Training (SEP)
- Aviation First Aid Training (FA)
- Aircrew Survival Training (SUR)
- Maintenance Human Factors Training and Investigation (MHF/MEDA)
Crew Resource Management Training (CRM)
Latest update - CAP 737 - click or copy link ... http://publicapps.caa.co.uk/docs/33/CAP%20737%20final.pdf
Hotel accommodation and full English/Continental breakfast included in the price on selected courses. Please contact us for more information.
Our training team have UK CAA, EASA, IATA, ICAO and UK CAA/DfT accreditations to deliver the courses you or your company require. Due to our training flexibility, we can deliver your courses throughout the UK, and as our name suggests....worldwide! Why send numerous staff to the UK, when one of our training team can travel to your location worldwide, therefore, providing a training package more cost-effective to you and your company? We pride ourselves on delivering the most current, industry-wide course materials, Regulatory requirements and a delivery methodology that will enable you to improve the safety and effectiveness of your employees and organisation.
We understand the path to financial sustainability within our industry, therefore we can offer extremely competitive prices, yet deliver the highest quality training packages. Unlike other aviation training providers, Aviation Worldwide Training are proud to award our clients with a unique and innovative 'Loyalty Award Programme'. We strive to be different and can take your training requirements to the next level, offering excellent customer support.
We encourage you to tour our website and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our friendly, customer focused training team who will be able to advise on availability, costings and a service which suits your business needs.
At Aviation Worldwide Training we have a team consisting of the finest Instructors and Facilitators in aviation and safety critical industries.
Q. What does this mean to you?
A. Simple. We guarantee to provide you with the finest quality training. If you are paying for it, then it's our duty to ensure we deliver a product that not only meets your requirements, but exceeds them.
Our accredited training teams have extensive experience in areas of aviation and other safety critical industries including General and Commercial aviation, Aircraft maintenance, Aircrew and Military platforms. Our trainers have designed and delivered operator targeted mixed AOC training to hundreds of airline/airport operators throughout the UK and overseas.
We have developed and delivered Instructor Train the Trainer programmes for Pilots, Cabin Crew, Maintenance Personnel and Ground Support Teams in:
- Crew Resource Management for Trainers (CRMT) Ground
- Aviation Security for Ground & Aircrew
- Aviation First Aid Instructor
- Safety and Emergency Procedures Instructor (SEPI)
- Human Factors - Team Resource Management (TRM)
- Maintenance Human Factors Instructor (MHFI)
- Ramp Resource Management Instructor (RRMI)
- Team Resource Management (TRM)
- Airport Operations Management
- Airline and Airport Accident and Incident Investigation
- Airport and Airline Disaster Management
- Conflict Management and Disruptive Passenger Training
- Instructional Techniques Training/Train the Trainer
Diary Record: we understand the logistics and challenges of keeping track of your training records and date renewals, therefore, we can offer our clients a personalised 'diary record' and send you a reminder in advance of your staff members training course expiry dates.