Instructional Techniques/Train the Trainer
Our Instructional Techniques/Train the Trainer course provides the knowledge and confidence to successfully deliver both classroom and practical training sessions, whilst also providing the insight necessary to design training programmes from the ground up, that includes back room staff who design your courses for those who deliver them.
We can provide courses for both new Instructors or for those wishing to refresh their existing skills and learn the latest new delivery tips and techniques.
On successful completion of the course, delegate/s will be provided with a course certificate, Instructor training manual and course resource materials.
Who should attend?
- Pilot Instructors - both Ground/Line/Sim
- Cabin Crew Instructors - from all disciplines (AVMED/SEP/CRM/DG/AVSEC/Practical Fire Fighting, Survival, Doors and Slides)
- Ground Operations/Airport personnel
- Aviation/Airport Managers/Directors
- Fire Fighting & Rescue Services (FFRS) personnel
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Airport or Airline personnel who deliver training courses
We have the knowledge, skills and experience to design and deliver a bespoke course to suit any industry.
By the end of this training course, the delegate will have the knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver classroom or practical training courses to a standard that satisfies your local authority and operator requirements.
- Course introduction, aims and objectives
- Adult learning
- Learning barriers
- Learning techniques
- Course planning
- Lesson planning
- Aims and objectives
- Creative course planning
- Classroom set-up
- Using training aids effectively
- Comminication skills
- Effective introductions
- Lessening your nerves
- Accelerated learning skills
- Ice breakers
- Motivating your students
- Instruction or facilitation or both?
- Delivery techniques
- Listening skills
- Observing classroom training and practical skill stations
- Dealing with difficult students
- Feedback - verbal and written
- Coaching and mentoring
- Report writing
- Delegate and trainer 'personal development plans'
Our courses are 3 days in duration for delegates new to the training environment and for existing trainers.
The course is interactive and the delegates will be expected to deliver presentations increasing in duration on nominated days. All presentations will be observed by our experienced Instructors and feedback and development points will be provided. Full coaching and support will be given throughout the course to assist in the delegates delivery skills and all sucessful delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
We can provide these courses throughout the UK and overseas, either at our training centre or at a location of your choice.
Please use our Contact Page to enquire about course dates and prices for 1-16 delegates.